Complaint Review: Hansons Roofing

• Updated: Wed, July 03, 2013

• Reported By: Brandy — Sterling Heights Michigan
Hansons Roofing
977 E 14 Mile Rd Troy, Michigan USA

Hansons Roofing AKA Hanson's Windows Home improvement contest scam Troy Michigan

Hansons windows is holding an alleged contest to really just get your information and then they call and harass you non-stop. About 10 minutes after filling out the "contest" form someone called my house to say, "We see you're interested in a new roof." No. I wasn't. They kept pressuring me to make an appointment so I said I'd come in just to get off the phone.  I guess today was the day of my appointment because they called FOUR TIMES in a half hour and when I didn't answer my phone they actually sent someone TO MY HOUSE.

This is harassment, there is no contest, it's a scam to get your info and harass you until you buy something. It is not acceptable to send anyone to my house if I didn't agree to it and the guy on the phone apologized but didn't see what they are doing is wrong. I told him I entered a contest but he didn't acknowledge that either, he just said they thought I wanted a roof estimate. It was ridiculous. Sgn up for yourself you'll see how they handle it.

IT'S A SCAM. Period.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2013 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hansons-Roofing/Troy-Michigan-48083/Hansons-Roofing-AKA-Hansons-Windows-Home-improvement-contest-scam-Troy-Michigan-1064293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hansons Roofing