Complaint Review: Happy Hair

• Reported By: Trisha R — Texas
Happy Hair
2103 castle gardens ln KATY, Texas USA

Happy Hair Happy, Janelle Henderson Hair KATY Texas

My first impression of this company is that I thought that she was a legitimate hair stylist that worked out of a salon, but when I came to the address that was given to me it was run out of a house, can someone say "Ghetto" although it had everything a regular salon had, minus the professional atmosphere, I still couldn't help but feel as though something was wrong. When I knocked on the door, she took about 15 minutes to get to the door, and she was in a t-shirt and shorts, now I know this is her house but you got to be a lot more professional then that Second the chair was old! it had a hole, the equipment was coming apart.

When it come to get the weave done, you know a traditional sown in, she had tied knots in my hair witht he threat! and the weave was stuck together, it was hard to get out, it was as if she did it so that you could only get it taken out by HER, this is my hair! why would you tie knots in it. It was overpriced, she charged way more than the normal national standards for certain hair styles and she list of styles were limited, she was quite old, I feel that there would be a better quality and more of a variety of style to be done by a much more younger stylist, some people I feel if they have been doing this profession for a long period of time, say, about 10 to 20 years, there are just some things you can't teach them and "Happy" is a great example of that.

The next thing that bothered me is if you are a regular customer of this "Happy" hair stylist, I guess when she feels low on money she calls all her customers and TELLS THEM WHEN IT'S TIME TO GET THEIR HAIR DONE, I couldn't believe this woman, man she is crazy! She threatens you to come back if you don't she will charge you "regular" price; she also tries to use “Christianity” to charge more!!! Honestly her "discount  is regular customer price" is actually normal national prices and her "regular" price is her standards which is understandable but when you are running a salon out of a house I don't think you should over charge, if that makes sense.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 07:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Happy-Hair/KATY-Texas-77449/Happy-Hair-Happy-Janelle-Henderson-Hair-KATY-Texas-1121897. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Happy Hair