Complaint Review: Happy Heads

• Submitted: Sat, October 25, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 25, 2008

• Reported By:port richey Florida
Happy Heads
8512 State Road 52 Hudson, Florida U.S.A.

Happy Heads Put too much of a dark color in my blonde hair Hudson Florida

I walked into this hair salon called Happy Heads( formerly Hot Heads ) and asked them to put a few black streaks in the top of my platinum blonde hair. I was trusting these so called professionals to do a good job, but when they finished, and after I paid them $60, I didn't realize how bad it really looked until I got home! I was in shock, then I stood in front of the mirror and cried for what seemed to be forever. Most of my blonde hair was completely covered with black dye and I then realized, too late, that this place was nothing but a bunch of goofs and ripoffs as far as I was concerned. It's been 5 weeks and after going to another salon, and paying them another $60 to try and remove the black from my hair, it's still there and I still look aweful. I have become so depressed over this that I have refused to go in public anymore, unless it's absolutely necessary, because I know everyone stares and giggles, considering I now look like a witch! So, I am warning anyone who considers going to Happy Heads or Hot Heads, LOOK OUT, because you may not have any hair left when they get done fooling around!

port richey, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Happy-Heads/Hudson-Florida-34667/Happy-Heads-Put-too-much-of-a-dark-color-in-my-blonde-hair-Hudson-Florida-384797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Happy Heads