Complaint Review: happybirthdaytoyou.com

• Submitted: Mon, January 20, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, January 20, 2014

• Reported By: Fritz — Stockton California
happybirthdaytoyou.com
Fonmon, Vale of Glamorgan, Wales, CF62 3BJ, UK fonmon, Select State/Province United Kingdom

happybirthdaytoyou.com Required me to pay for a service and they did not come through with my sisters birthday card. I made every effort to call the number they provided. Just an answering service that does not allow you to leave a message. The website that they provide for complaint or corrections of mishaps DOES NOT WORK. I emphasized because I noticed another complaint that said the same thing they were correct. Simply put I paid fora service and they did not delivery my e-card. I want my money back. $9.95. American dollars. I do not trust this company. fonmon, Wales wales, UK

Simply stated.  This company required me to pay for a service and once I paid they did not deliver.  They just took my funds I checked my back and the funds were approved but no Birthday card for my sister.

I called there number what I got was an answering machine but no way to leave a message.  The web site they claim to email them does not work.  These folks are indeed scaming the American public.  $9.95 and no e-card.  I want my money returned plus damages I do not trust this company I should have checked rip off report first.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2014 10:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/happybirthdaytoyoucom/fonmon-Select-StateProvince-CF62-3BJ/happybirthdaytoyoucom-Required-me-to-pay-for-a-service-and-they-did-not-come-through-wit-1117132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on happybirthdaytoyou.com