• Report: #1121936

• Reported By: plainbrooke farm — west chester Pennsylvania
hard equity financing
, Florida USA

hard equity financing david errante scammed me out of 1500.00 miami Florida

david Errante is a scam artist and i want to say a very smooth one, not only did he scam me but also a reputable  lending company also.  he asked for 1000 upfront to evaluate my already gotten apprasial  told me this was the only reasoon loan wouldnt go thru, if it didnt come back same or more...after him saying that the property came back valued more than the apprasial and that loan would be funded, he then asked for a rush fee, which the other broker company said was a legitamate request seeing he was going to fund the loan in 3 days.  well i sent it...the closing day came and went   no calls or answers from david errrante...

i finally fooled him into calling me by going on his website and pretening i neede a loan under a different name...presto  he called me and emailed me almost instantly...i caught him in a lie he hung up and pretended we got disconnected    wrote me an email saying my apprasial was not of value  after i had letters from him saying it was more value.  He is a liar and a cheat i filed a police report and the police are closing in on him and his scam...do not send this man a dime he is a sleezy slimy human being and will be brought to justice...if he has done you wrong please contact me at (((email redacted))) the more people we have then the police will bring him to justice

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 12:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hard-equity-financing-/Florida/hard-equity-financing-david-errante-scammed-me-out-of-150000-miami-Florida-1121936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hard equity financing