Complaint Review: hard money made easy

• Submitted: Sun, November 04, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, November 04, 2012

• Reported By: mr.s — atlanta Georgia United States of America
hard money made easy
2385 wall street suite 211 conyers, Georgia United States of America

hard money made easy angelo moe angelo moe is a con artist conyers, Georgia

me and my business partner put up 50 thousand dollars in earnest money with angelo moe to purchase an apartment complex in october of 2011.he informed us that he can close the deal in two weeks.ofcourse two weeks went pass and there was no closing date.we gave him more time to close the deal and months go bye he came up with a new excuse every week. first he said he had to restructure the contract then they had to do another appraisal and he told us it takes up to 4 weeks before it gets done he was coming up with excuse after excuse.around march 2012 he said everthing is done but the closing cost is 5 thousand we gave him that and he started ignoring our calls and text messages at this point me and my business partner was fed up with him and requested our money back and told him to decline the deal so he claimed he put in the request and we should receive our money back in 30 days,after 30 days go bye we still didnt get it back by this time it is may 2012 he came up with more excuses one week he said they mailed it then he said when he received the check it bounced so at this point i realize he is a liar i did my research and found out the property was never for sale and we went months without hearing from him i had my lawyer send him a letter and he emailed me like i  did something wrong he has a smart mouth when you call him out.now i realize im going to have to take him to court to get my money back.i advise no one to ever do any business with this guy his deals dont exsist and he is a fake preacher so if you go to his church i advise you to stay away from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2012 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hard-money-made-easy/conyers-Georgia-30013/hard-money-made-easy-angelo-moe-angelo-moe-is-a-con-artist-conyers-Georgia-964468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hard money made easy