Complaint Review: Harlem Furniture

• Updated: Thu, August 30, 2012

• Reported By: Sergio — Berwyn Illinois United States of America
Harlem Furniture
140 South Mannheim Road Hillside, Illinois United States of America

Harlem Furniture The Room Place Delayed repair to furniture for several months and now claims warranty ran out. Hillside, Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: The RoomPace - Jasmine Sakic

The store manager made arrangements for repair technichian to come to my home and repair my leather couch and love seat(stitching coming apart, leg rest inner board split, and arm rest calapsed).

The repair technichian took photos and ordered parts.  One month later,  I visited the store manager to get an update.  The store manager, again made arrangements for repair technichian to come to my home.  The repair technichian arrived at my home without any of the parts.  The repair technichian did not perform the work and did not correct the arm rest, leg rest, or stitching problem.  Another month gone by, the store manager and repair service manager are claiming that my warranty has expired :(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harlem-Furniture/Hillside-Illinois-/Harlem-Furniture-The-Room-Place-Delayed-repair-to-furniture-for-several-months-and-now-cl-934482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harlem Furniture

The RoomPace - Jasmine Sakic

AUTHOR: Jasmine - (United States of America)

This is Jasmine and I am the VP of Customer Loyalty at The RoomPlace. I will personally look into your concerns so that I can better understand what occurred but I need for you to email me direct at jsakic@theroomplace.com as there is no contact information on this review and I cant pull up your order history. We offer a 1 Year Retailers warranty and I am happy to review our records of claim placed and proceed accordingly (provided the damage reported is within the warranty). I look forward to hearing from you soon and assisting with your concern. With gratitude, Jasmine