Complaint Review: harly skyberg

• Submitted: Sun, January 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, January 27, 2013

• Reported By: mrs. me — auburn Pennsylvania United States of America
harly skyberg

harly skyberg this site charged my credit card, then denied it and insulted me when i requested a refund or tracking number. Internet

i placed an order and my card was charged. i got an email stateing that my order was mailed. after a week i requested a tracking number. i was told that i never paid followed by a paragraph of insults. i sent a screen shot of the money being taken from my account. i was insulted yet again.

my card company refunded my money and will be persuing the matter. this man is clearly unstable, stay far away from him and all of his sites

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 01:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/harly-skyberg/internet/harly-skyberg-this-site-charged-my-credit-card-then-denied-it-and-insulted-me-when-i-req-1004335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on harly skyberg