Complaint Review: Harrah's Resort, Atlantic City, New Jersey

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Lance — hampton Virginia
Harrah's Resort, Atlantic City, New Jersey
777 Harrah's Blvd Atlantic City, NJ 08401 Atlantic City, New Jersey USA

Harrah's Resort, Atlantic City, New Jersey Horror at the Harrah's Atlantic City New Jersey

I am a paying customer that was looking for a wonderful resort and casino experience for my birthday. What I got was totally opposite. When we arrived at the hotel the valet asked us if we wanted our bags brought up to our room we said yes. One hour later our bags were still not at our room so I went to check on them and my car was still sitting in front of the door with the doors unlocked and no one around with my valuables still in the car. Also when I booked I booked a harbor view resort and I was placed in a smoking room because my room was giving to someone else. Also that night I went back down to get something out of my car my car was finally moved however when it returned my cars wheel covers were missing. I talked to the valet supervisor and the supervisor tried to tell me they were missing when I got there as if I were stupid. To touch back on my room when I got in my room there was semen stains on the sheets and covers I called down to house keeping and no one ever showed up to change the sheets. finally I complained to the front desk manager and he moved me to another smoking room that was just as bad as the first room. The staff seem uncaring and unapologetic. Also my keycard to my room stopped working several times and there was also a mouse in my room. at which point was discussing. I will never stay in the Harrahs ever again. But you guys should strive for excellence and provide much better customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrahs-Resort-Atlantic-City-New-Jersey/Atlantic-City-New-Jersey-08401/Harrahs-Resort-Atlantic-City-New-Jersey-Horror-at-the-Harrahs-Atlantic-City-New-Jerse-1081355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrah's Resort, Atlantic City, New Jersey