Complaint Review: Harrelson Nissan

• Updated: Tue, July 09, 2013

• Reported By: khaw — catawba South Carolina
Harrelson Nissan
550 Galleria Blvd. Rock Hill, SC 29730 Rock Hill, South Carolina USA

Harrelson Nissan Al Stevenson-salesFrank- sales manager Complete frauds Rock Hill South Carolina

I went to the auto dealership to discuss the requirements of purchasing a new vehicle with below average credit scores, which I am aware of through the credit monitoring service I pay for. I agreed to a credit inquiry, and was told specifically that "they would only check the credit one time, and do not shop my credit around" I was guaranteed that my credit report would only show one inquiry. The salesman Albert Stevenson told me that the finance manager stated if I put $500.00 down I would be approved for the 2013 Nissan Cube. I agreed. The following day I received a call from Al requesting proof of my income and bank statement's. I did not hear back from Harrelson Nissan for two days, and when I called and requested to speak to my salesman I was told he was not there. I finally was able to speak to the finance manager and the general manager who assured me that I had been approved by two separate lenders for the vehicle and to come in that day to sign paperwork and take home my new car. When I got there I was told that the down payment was now $4000.00 and I had discovered that two hard inquiries had been made on my credit report, which has lowered my credit score by 26 points. I was told the General Manager authorized the second inquiry, and that they would not remove it. This second inquiry that I did not authorize has hurt my chances for the mortgage loan I was in the process of getting, and I was very specific when speaking to the salesman regarding this point before and after the inquiries were made. I have been working very hard over the past year to repair my credit for this mortgage loan, now I do not have a car, nor am I able to get my mortgage loan because my credit was re-checked by this company without my authorization or knowledge.

I made it clear to the sales manager Frank when speaking to him that it was difficult for me to come back in if the approval was not in place because I would need to bring my two disabled children with me ( and there childrens area sucks and is filthy). I was assured this would be quick and I would go home in my new cube, it would be worth the trip. Obviously they do not care about their customers, or the legalities of what they are doing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2013 09:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrelson-Nissan/Rock-Hill-South-Carolina-29730/Harrelson-Nissan-Al-Stevenson-salesFrank-sales-manager-Complete-frauds-Rock-Hill-South-C-1065530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrelson Nissan