Complaint Review: Harris Bank Auto Loan, aka BMO Harris Bank

• Updated: Tue, September 03, 2013

• Reported By: Robin — Taylor Michigan
Harris Bank Auto Loan, aka BMO Harris Bank
PO Box 367 Arlington, Illinois USA

Harris Bank Auto Loan, aka BMO Harris Bank Please beware when working with Harris Bank Auto loan. I recently signed with them while purchasing a car on a weekened. The car was such a great deal, I didn't want to let it sit until Monday when I could work through my credit union to complete the loan and at first glance, Harris was close in interest to what I knew was at my credit union. Arlington Illinois

Please beware when working with Harris Bank Auto loan.  I recently signed with them while purchasing a car on a weekened.  The car was such a great deal, I didn't want to let it sit until Monday when I could work through my credit union to complete the loan and at first glance, Harris was close in interest to what I knew was at my credit union.

Today I went online to register with them so that I can make my payments online.  There's a prompt that I need to contact them via an 800 number to do this so I called as instructed.  I was informed that unless you open an actual savings/checking bank account with them, you will be charged $10 each time you make a payment online.  That's simply ridiculous!

I have a very high credit score, am not a risk to them and paying online is the way to go these days for many of us.  Harris has simply found a way to pad their pockets on an ongoing basis at my expense.  Well here's a surprise for you Harris, I am now on my way to my credit union to change over the financing to them. So now because of your unethical and underhanded policy, you get none of my money!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-Bank-Auto-Loan-aka-BMO-Harris-Bank/Arlington-Illinois-60006/Harris-Bank-Auto-Loan-aka-BMO-Harris-Bank-Please-beware-when-working-with-Harris-Bank-Au-1081264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris Bank Auto Loan, aka BMO Harris Bank