Complaint Review: Harris Connect

Harris Connect
Internet, Pennsylvania United States of America

Harris Connect SCAM COMPANY Internet, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: HARRIS CONNECT Resolution

*Author of original report: Full refund

*UPDATE Employee: HARRIS CONNECT Guarantees Products

I received a postcard from this company to purchase an alumni directory for my high school.  I stupidly purchased one and it was supposed to come with a CD rom.  I never received the CD Rom and the print in the guide is so small you need a magnifying glass to read it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 02:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-Connect/Internet-Pennsylvania-/Harris-Connect-SCAM-COMPANY-Internet-Pennsylvania-962990. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris Connect

HARRIS CONNECT Resolution

AUTHOR: robin - (USA)

Our 30-day money back guarantee guarantees your full refund of the product purchase price upon return of the products you received within 30 days of receipt.

I did not get to speak with you when you called in so I've sent you an email with my contact information so that we can achieve a speedier resolution.

I know we can resolve this to your satisfaction.

Full refund

AUTHOR: Revenge seeker - (United States of America)

I contacted customer service and they were of no help.  They said I had to wait until I receive the cd rom which I doubt I ever receive.  I want a full refund.

HARRIS CONNECT Guarantees Products

AUTHOR: robin - (USA)

I am so sorry that you did not receive your CD ROM and that you're unhappy with the book.  If you'll contact me, I'll be more than happy to make your order whole.

Our books and CD ROMs have a 30-day money back guarantee, no matter the issue.

Please find our contact information in the Guide section of the book, and when you call ask for Robin.  I'd be happy to provide you with what you ordered or provide an amicable resolution. If you decide that you'd still like to receive the CD ROM, the font size can be easily modified to suit your needs.

Please contact me with your details so we can make this unfortunate situation right for you.