Complaint Review: Harris County Toll Road Authority

• Reported By: shwe — Houston Texas
Harris County Toll Road Authority
P O Box 4440 Houston, Texas USA

Harris County Toll Road Authority Harris County Toll Scam Houston Texas

I just got a letter for three violations. One is from 7 months ago, which I do remember since it was the only time I passed wiithout paying toll. The exit was under construction and there was no toll booth to pay. There used to be a machine where you put coins and they removed due to construction. I did not realized until too late and ended up not paying toll on that day. Two more recent violations are just totally false. There is zero possibility that I passed without paying toll. Either their coin machine was not working or something triggered the camera. I always have coins in my car and always always pay for the toll. Now I have to pay what I have already paid plus $30 service fee. I think I am going to write to Attorney General. If they do this to me, I wonder how many more are getting ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2013 05:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-County-Toll-Road-Authority/Houston-Texas-77210/Harris-County-Toll-Road-Authority-Harris-County-Toll-Scam-Houston-Texas-1105415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris County Toll Road Authority