Complaint Review: harris ink

• Reported By: C.P — jacksonville
harris ink
12041 Beach Blvd jacksonville, Florida United States of America

harris ink ..the artist screwed me over.. jacksonville, Florida

So this was my first tattoo and I did all my research to make sure I went to the best. Harris ink had all these five star ratings so I was confident they were a good choice. Apparently not because my tattoo is CROOKED! Cliff, the artist that did my tattoo drew it up really nice and everything so I wasnt worried and then he screwed it up its totally slanted to one side rather than stranding straight like it should.
It was my first tattoo so I thought I was probably being paranoid that it was not straight but no, a few weeks later I was informed by other tattoo artist that it was very obviously crooked and to fix it they would need to completely redo it. So basically thanks to cliff at harris ink now I have to pay for a new tattoo.
I dont want to give this place a bad reputation but honestly a crooked tattoo is unacceptable. Another thing that bothered me was that no one else there told me it was crooked. I had already paid him upfront so I wasn't going to demand my money back or nothing. It just seems like you are supposed to be able to trust the artist and shop and they could not even be honest. He took forver because of all his smoke breaks and also charged me for both the bird cage and words and changed his mind mid-appointment and said I would need to pay again in a few weeks for the words. My very first tattoo and its crooked and needs to be redone..so it was a pretty bad experience that almost turned me off from getting anymore ink :( terrible first tattoo experience.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 03:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/harris-ink/jacksonville-Florida-/harris-ink-the-artist-screwed-me-over-jacksonville-Florida-1044183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on harris ink