Complaint Review: Harris School of Business

• Submitted: Mon, October 05, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, October 05, 2009

• Reported By: Rachelle — Blackwood New Jersey U.S.A.
Harris School of Business
1 Cherry Hill Suite 700 Cherry Hill, New Jersey United States of America

Harris School of Business, This school is the biggest waste of money. I completed my nine month certification and now they want more money. I passed all my classes and now they want more money claiming I failed a class. I paid in full for this school and now they want more money. They are claiming I need to take another class one month after I completed the program. Cherry Hill, New Jersey

I attended Harris School of Business for ten months. I completed the classroom part of the Medical Assisting in July 2009. The director of the school cleared me to go on my externship. At the time I had a 3.7 for all my classes and before I left I got all my grade for my instructors. I recieved three a's and one b. I sat down with the director and she cleared me for having my all my hours for the class and signed off on my externship. That Monday I started my externship for school. In the next three weeks I called the school ten times and only had one of my phone calls answered. When I did talk to a faculty member they were rude and short with me. I was not pleased with my extern placement and tried notifying the school. I never once recieved a phone call back.

I found a new site for my extern and called the school to notify them for a two week period. Finally I told my current extern site myself I would be leaving. It wasn't until two week later the school called and said they would drop because I haven't been attending. I explained what happened and fixed the situation. One month later I completed my externship. I again tried to contact the school, but was ignored. After two weeks the school called me to tell me I failed my class and had to repeat the course. Three months after I completed the school portion of the program. On the voicemail the woman left she stated that it was there mistake and I should never went on extern. I am scheluded to take the MA test in a month and start a job. I can't start my job now because of this and I also might have to put off my nursing school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 01:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-School-of-Business/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08002/Harris-School-of-Business-This-school-is-the-biggest-waste-of-money-I-completed-my-nine-504345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris School of Business