Complaint Review: Harris School of Business

• Reported By: anonymous — Paulsboro New Jersey
Harris School of Business
One Mall drive suite700 Cherry Hill, New Jersey USA

Harris School of Business THEY LIE!!! Cherry Hill New Jersey

This school is a load of crap. First, the recruiter rushed me into signing up that day instead of letting me take a moment to decide. They said that the do criminal background checks before you start to determine if you are even eligiable to take the program. I told her from the start that I had some legal problems, and she still said I was fine and allowed me to take the program. Went to a long orientation with no point to it what-so-ever. They taled to us like we were some little kids.

First 6 weeks were good, then everything went downhill from there. One class the teacher was never there, the whole class almost failed that class. Even after we complained, they didn't do anything about it. Eventually, after another class complained, they fired her, only to bring her back because they fired some others after her. She didnt even teach what we really needed to know, only what she thought we needed. Then for extern, they tried to short me of some of my site hours, which I knew I had done all of the hours required.

Graduation didnt take place until 5 months after i completed school, and I am still unemployed almost a year later. They claim that they were there to help find employment and put your resume "On Blast" and still I got NOTHING!!!!!!! and I have spoken to some of my classmates and they havent obtained work in the field either. And I am learning that most employers dont want to hire me because of a smal criminal history and its a liablity. What happened to all the promises and all my wasted money on a career that I cant even use.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2014 03:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harris-School-of-Business/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08003/Harris-School-of-Business-THEY-LIE-Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-1115809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harris School of Business