Complaint Review: Harrison Career Institute

• Reported By: RIPOFF — Irvington New Jersey United States of America
Harrison Career Institute
South Orange Ave South Orange, New Jersey United States of America

Harrison Career Institute RIPOFF ME!!! South Orange, New Jersey

I attended the medical assisting programs. I completed the program and never recieved my certificate. I am stuck paying off a $4000 loan. I never got a job nor did I get the help to pass the nj certification.

Any and all who attended this school should be on this website and tell there story. We dedicated time to this program and got nothing in return. They used the single mothers who wanted to further their career for their children.

I hope they all go to jail. I want my money for the student loan back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2012 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harrison-Career-Institute/South-Orange-New-Jersey-/Harrison-Career-Institute-RIPOFF-ME-South-Orange-New-Jersey-854200. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harrison Career Institute