Complaint Review: Harry Hardin

• Updated: Mon, March 03, 2014

• Reported By: hardinman1 — Alexandria Virginia
Harry Hardin
Alexandria, VA Alexandria, Virginia USA

Harry Hardin Refund InPixio Photo Clip v5.0 1PC Download 1 $ 89.95 $ 89.95 Portland OR 97283 OR

I ordered

InPixio Photo Clip v5.0 1PC Download Total:   $        51.88 on 13 Feb 2014 and downloaded the software and attempted to run the program. I was give a 5 page user manual that was a waste of paper in explaining how to use it. After trying for several hours to figure out how to use it I was not successful. I imedetialy sent an email to the company for a refund to my credit card and the necessary form they provided. As of today 20 Mar 14 I have not recided a reply and nothing has been credited to my credit card. I checked their site to find out how to check on my refund and they indicated it had not be received. Please help me get my money back on this purchase. If not I will dispute it with my credit card company.

Thank you for any help you can provide,

Harry H

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2014 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harry-Hardin/Alexandria-Virginia-22310-1512/Harry-Hardin-Refund-InPixio-Photo-Clip-v50-1PC-Download-1-8995--1127978. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harry Hardin