Complaint Review: harsheet patel photography

• Updated: Wed, August 22, 2012

• Reported By: jay — United States of America
harsheet patel photography
10222 Picturesque Court Nokesville, Virginia United States of America

harsheet patel photography white elephant production and Studio 25 wedding photo, miraj patel, harsheet patel, studio 25, white elephant prodcutions Nokesville, Virginia

*Author of original report: update-8/22/12

harsheet patel and his brother Miraj patel are rip offs.  i paid them for photo and video services for my wedding in August of 2009.  After the wedding things turned sour and the bothers stopped responding to my emails and phone calls.  Finally 5 months after the wedding they decided to work on my project then after a few months stopped working on my project and stop responding to me.  I have tried many time to contact them so that they can provide me with the albums and videos.  It is now August 2012 and I still have nothing from them.  These guys are crooks save your self the headache and find another photographer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/harsheet-patel-photography/Nokesville-Virginia-20181/harsheet-patel-photography-white-elephant-production-and-Studio-25-wedding-photo-miraj-pa-930377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on harsheet patel photography

update-8/22/12

AUTHOR: jay patel - (United States of America)

Yesterday, I found out that harsheet patel and miraj (raj) patel have split off their business since august 2010.  My cousin approached Miraj Patel for photography and when she found out that he was the one at my wedding she decided to cancel the meeting.  Miraj Patel emailed me and told me that he has split off from his brother, harsheet patel because of situations like mine and many others with dealing with WEP.  From my search on google.com looks like Harsheet has continued to scam many other couples.