Complaint Review: Hartco Construction

• Reported By: Mark — Las Vegas Nevada
Hartco Construction
525 Park Paseo Dr Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Hartco Construction Hartco Hell Continue More Victims Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: Wow continued

*Author of original report: WOW

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Mark Fournier under investigation by the NSCB

I hired Hartco Contruction owned by Garry Hart.  I wish I would have searched the web and found the previous reports before I hired Garry Hart.  My story is just about the same as the other ones.  Garry claims he is this big contractor and has numerous crews building around Las Vegas.  He doesn't!!!  He hires other people to do the work when he gets a job.  He took my money and the first portion of work was the worst I have ever seen.  Walls were not straight.  Walls were not attached and could be moved back and forth.  the list goes on and on.  I have owned a lot of homes over the years and currently own six as I write this.  My dad was in the construction business for over 40 years and my brother over 25 years.  I am not a stranger to construction.

I am an internation pilot and things were going so bad that I had to fly home to see what was happening.  The work was so bad that I decided to stay and hire other people to fix it and finish the job.  I had paid Hartco 90% of the contract amount.  He agreed to allow me to hire other people to finish and he would reimburse me the cost.  He said he was unable to manange the job because he was going through a nasty custody battle with his ex-wife.  I presented him the cost to fix his problems and finish the job.  He refused to reimburse me "any money"  So he kept all the money for work he didn't even do.

I filed a compaint with the contractors board and as previously stated they are "WORTHLESS"  their website clearly states "try and work out a soulution with the contractor"  I did that and came up with a solution.  Then they told me since I repair the work and finished it they could not see the sub-standard work in person even though I had numerous photos and video.  They informed me that they could not take action against Hartco and I need to proceed in court to recover any damages.  When I get a judgement, I could recover the amount from their fund.  The contractors board is definitly there to protect horriable contractors from the publis instead of protecting the public from horriable contractor!  So if you think you have any protection because a contractor is license think again!

I encourage anyone who would like copies of the photos I have to contact me and would be glad to forward them.  I did and will keep posting a ad on craigslist called Hartco Hell.  so search Hartco on craigslist and you can email me.  For the other people who have been "ripoffed" by Garry Hart please contact me.  I am now in the process of filing a lawsuit to recover my damages

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartco-Construction/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89104/Hartco-Construction-Hartco-Hell-Continue-More-Victims-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1048997. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartco Construction

Wow continued

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

Thinking aobut it, I decided to respond to Mr. Hart's rebuttal and show how reticules it is.  I left Las Vegas after I hired Hartco.  I was flying overseas while his workers were working on my house.  I didn't return home until after his workers finished the first stage fo work.  At that time, I called Mr. Hart to come see the horrible job that was done.  He nor his workers ever came back to work at my house.

I live in a guarded community that registers every person and vehicle, to include license plates, that come through the gate including residence of the community.  So, it is very easy to prove who was there when.  It would be very hard for me to be drunk and swinging a machine gun around at his workers when I was in China.  But, I did get a good laugh at his story!

WOW

AUTHOR: Mark - ()

All I can say to Hartco's rebuttal is "WOW"  I don't need to convience anyone not to use Hartco.  Just told my story and its up to whomever reads it if they want to take the chance.  He lives in fantasy land!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Mark Fournier under investigation by the NSCB

AUTHOR: GH - ()

Please be advised that Mr. Mark Fournier is under investigation by the Nevada State Contractors Board for Contracting Without a Contractors License.  HARTCO did work at 181 Painted Mountain Drive for Mr. Fournier.  HARTCO work was completed and looked beautiful.  Mr. Fournier did Not pay HARTCO in full and we had to File Liens on his property.

HARTCO Shall Not be and is Not Liable for work done by Unlicense Contractors hired by Mr. Fournier.

Mr. Fournier claims he is a Pilot for FedX Mr. Fournier was drunk and pulled a machine gun on our workers and we Notified the proper authorities and he is under investigation by the FAA.

Thank you and if you have any questions please call HARTCO at (702) 408-1889.