Complaint Review: hartford auto / premium mega saver program

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, July 29, 2002

• Reported By:everett wa
hartford auto / premium mega saver program
9590 nw 25th street Miami, Florida U.S.A.

hartfords auto / premium mega saver program / capitol choice consumer choice / capitol first / advantage ripoff, fraudulent, dishonest corruption consumer rip-off fraud Miami Florida

For months now we recieve the premium mega saver cards in the mail. We have not used them but have tried to call the numbers listed. Got in touch with a gentleman named Ryan and he was absolutly no help. He couldn't tell me the name of the company he represented nor could he tell me why I was being sent these cards and he didn't have a supervisor I could speak with!!!

Now how was I too get to the bottom of this if there was no where to call and complain to? After finding this rip off report I decided to check my bank statement and did not find anything there as of et but then again we have no idea if he had been using our credit cards. But since we have not used the mega saver cards for calling long distance maybe they are not able to charge anything?
Will keep checking our bank and credit card staements much closer now

everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2002 11:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hartford-auto-premium-mega-saver-program/Miami-Florida-33172/hartfords-auto-premium-mega-saver-program-capitol-choice-consumer-choice-capitol-fir-25671. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hartford auto / premium mega saver program