Complaint Review: Hartgrave And Associates, Kevin Hartgrave, hargrave and associates

• Submitted: Fri, March 27, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 27, 2009

• Reported By:n. lauderdale Florida
Hartgrave And Associates, Kevin Hartgrave, hargrave and associates
3450 Dunn Ave Suite 101 Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

Hartgrave And Associates, Kevin Hartgrave, hargrave and associates- stole my money and never repaired my credit Jacksonville Florida *NOTICE! ..FTC shuts down Hargrave & Associates, bank accounts frozen!

Google Hargrave and Associates FTC

read those stories.. !!!!!

Contact the FTC.. they froze Hargrave Bank accounts with more than $170,000, says Kevin Hargrave.

Please let us know if the FTC gives you back the money you lost.
This will take many months.. but the FTC should refund you all your money.. if not, contact us here at Rip-off report.

Rip-off Report
PO Box 310, Tempe, Arizona 85280
Now to the Report that was filed..

I paid around $300.oo to get certain items cleared off of my credit report and for a credit building informational DVD. I did get the DVD in the mail however all of the other things that I was promised did not happen. They told me not to run my credit for at least 6 months and then I would be able to see the work that they were supposed to do after the six months. After 6 months all of my reports were basically the same except for some disputes however my score went down and nothing was cleared off my credit as promised. When I was calling the number that I usually used to contact them it was continuously busy. I need my money back I'm also researching CPA Kevin Hartgrave because after some research his name came up affiliated with the company.

Bad credit ...still
n. lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2009 10:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartgrave-And-Associates-Kevin-Hartgrave-hargrave-and-associates/Jacksonville-Florida-32218/Hartgrave-And-Associates-Kevin-Hartgrave-hargrave-and-associates-stole-my-money-and-nev-438489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartgrave And Associates, Kevin Hartgrave, hargrave and associates