Louisiana

• Updated: Thu, August 29, 2013

• Reported By: Mr. D — Dist of Columbia
Hartman Today Painters
Washington dc, Dist of Columbia USA

Hartman Today Painters http://HARTMANTODAY.vsites.com Hartman Painting Hartman Today HARTMAN TODAY PAINTERS http://HARTMANTODAY.vsites.com rip off, scam! Washington dc Virginia

DO NOT USE THIS SO CALLED COMPANY!

The guy who answers the phone is very rude, I should of stuck to my gut feeling and avoided this guy because he was bashing other companies in his sales pitch but we needed the painting done ASAP!

Hired a 3 person paint team and they showed up to my house without the proper equipment. Told my wifde they have never worked for this company before and it was his first day. Said he answered a ad on craigslist about someone needing painters for today and the so called owner of this company Jason was going to get a portion of the proceeds. I tried them out on a room but they were so inexperienced I had to ask them to leave and paid them some money to walk away. The guy Jason calls my phone telling me he is going to kill me! Said he has my address and will burn my house to the ground and to watch my back. We immediately called the police and filed a police report. Take my advice and do not hire these unprofessional unlicensed fake painters.

www.hartmantoday.vsites.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartman-Today-Painters/Washington-dc-Dist-of-Columbia-20001/Hartman-Today-Painters-httpHARTMANTODAYvsitescom-Hartman-Painting-Hartman-Today-HART-1080197. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartman Today Painters