Complaint Review: Hartsough Dermatology

7402 Riverside Blvd Loves Park , Illinois USA

Hartsough Dermatology Scarred For Life Loves Park Illinois

*Author of original report: Matter Resolved

*Author of original report: Removal

Scarred for life.... I went to Hartsough Dermatology with spider veins on my cheeks and nose. The doctor recommended clean scan laser surgery and I took her recommendation. Brittany Zimmerman, her assistant, did the procedure and told me it would take a couple of treatments. I continued with the second procedure and after it looked a little better. After a couple of weeks, with no treatments, craters started to show up on my nose. The doctor said my nose would get better. After a couple more weeks, the craters on my nose got even worse. Now, after 4 months, the craters are so bad I am not comfortable going out in public.

I went back to show Brittany how she had scarred me and she would not even take the time to look at me. I plan on taking action, so this does not happen to anyone else. I was told there would be no scarring, however, I have been left with scars and am very dissatisfied and upset with what I have to live with. I would never recommend Dr. Hartsough or Brittany Zimmerman to anyone, for any reason. I have been scarred for life because of Hartsough Dermatology's work. From my experience they are out for the money and do not care about their patients. Unacceptable!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 11:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hartsough-Dermatology-/Loves-Park-Illinois-61111/Hartsough-Dermatology-Scarred-For-Life-Loves-Park-Illinois-1078435. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hartsough Dermatology

Matter Resolved

AUTHOR: anonymous - ()

This matter has been resolved

Removal