Complaint Review: Harvard Risk Management( Legal Shield)

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Paul B. — San Antonio Texas
Harvard Risk Management( Legal Shield)
Three Galleria Tower, 13155 Noel Rd, Suite 900, D Dallas, Texas USA

Harvard Risk Management( Legal Shield) Virtual Recruiter Part time Position Part-time Virtual Recruiter Position a Scam San Antonio Texas

Don't waster your time!!! I had applied for a Part Time Virtual Recruiter position posted in the San Antonio craigslist  employment section. Melissa Sarna from Harvard Benefits had posted (2) ads that day. The "opportunity" stated you can work from home an average of 10-15 hours a week recruiting agents and handling the following duties:

Your responsibilities would include:  (We provide full training in each of these areas)

* Placing Daily Job ads on various FREE job board websites throughout your designated recruiting territory

* Screening and responding via email to candidates whom apply to our Job Postings

* Interviewing Qualified Candidates after they've been through a position overview phone call with our leadership team

* Providing Accepted Candidates with access to our online training platform

* Guiding new Agents throughout the steps of their training and introducing them to their local Field Trainer

* Providing limited support to agents as they begin their new career with us

I was looking for a steady, honest means of supplemental income but I was not aware that I WAS ACTUALLY BEING RECRUITED to buy a product called Legal Shield. Melissa Sarna instructed me to attend a 30 minute conference call outlining the details of the position which she said was part of the "hiring process". I attended the "conference call" ( it was actually a pre-recoreded message about an hour long) and was informed of the duties of the recruiter and what to except income wise with this position BUT... I didn't know this whole thing was for me to sign up for Legal Shield. They stated in order for me to really be considered for the "position" I should sign up for Legal Shield right away because if I didn't own the product how could I tell the agents about the product and that I believed in the product too. They stated it was optional but in order for me to be a legitimate applicant I would need to purchase the product for myself. They also threw in an"act now" incentive that if I signed up before the application process that my commission pay would go up from $100 to $200 per agent that signed up. RIDICULOUS!! How hard up must this company be to post fake employment ads to have new "hires" sign up for their service? Stay away from posts that include Harvard Risk Management and/or Legal Shield employement positions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Harvard-Risk-Management-Legal-Shield/Dallas-Texas-75240/Harvard-Risk-Management-Legal-Shield-Virtual-Recruiter-Part-time-Position-Part-time-Vir-1133851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Harvard Risk Management( Legal Shield)