Complaint Review: harvestexpress.com

• Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: John — CONCORD California United States of America
harvestexpress.com
7211 West Pershing Ct, Suite 1 Visalia, California United States of America

harvestexpress.com californiarootstock.com They charged my card, never sent my order, no refund, won't answer the phone. I'm out $139.95. Visalia, California

We ordered a single orange tree on 11/22/2011. Order #5530. I got a confirmation email, and that is pretty much the last I heard from them. They charged my credit card $139.95 for the tree. A while later I checked their website and was delighted to see that the order had shipped, but I never received any tracking number or shipping info. And I never received the tree either. I called several times, but no one ever answers. If you leave a message, they never call back. They don't respond to emails. Complete information blackout. I have since tried to cancel the order, but I get no response. They haven't refunded the amount charged to my credit card either.

Apparently I'm not the only one who has had trouble with this vendor. I see lots of complaints all over the internet about bad service from this company. Perhaps that is why they have changed their company name three times in the past couple of years. They used to be "My Personal Vineyard". Then they changed to "California Rootstock". Now I see that they've changed to "Harvest Express". All at the same address and phone number.

Please give me my refund. I don't want the tree anymore. Just give me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 02:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/harvestexpresscom/Visalia-California-93291/harvestexpresscom-californiarootstockcom-They-charged-my-card-never-sent-my-order-no-r-909949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on harvestexpress.com