- Report: #1116064
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Hasana & Husana General Trading LLC
Hasana & Husana General Trading LLCGate 2 Hamarain Centre Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Hasana & Husana General Trading LLC Fatimah T. Aji Stand by letter of credit scam Dubai United Arab Emirates
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
WARNING! BEFORE DOING BUSINESS WITHHASNA & HUSNA GENERAL TRADING LLC HASNA AND HUSNA GLOBAL TRADING LLC
There could be other Company Name Combinations THE MANAGER THAT DID THE NEGOTIATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS Dr. Sheika Fatimah Tagwai Aji Sheika Fatimah T. Aji Dr. Fatimah T. Aji Fatimah T. Aji
Or any combination of the above names Dr. Fatimah Aji also operates under a number of different companies Dr. Aji claims to have a large quantity of assets to enter into agreements with potential partners and clients to fund Humanitarian and other projects through the use of bank instruments to fund the development of these projects. She signs funding agreements to provide the assets to trigger the funding of projects, collects fees from the potential partners or clients and then does not deliver on her commitments and promises.
Over the last three years Dr. Aji has made to me well over 100 promises to send a bank instrument, funds or return the fees and not performed on even one promise. The most recent promise to reimburse my fees was for June 17, 2013 as stated in her email dated June 4, 2013, “Good morning yes what ___ said you is true your payment will be with you by 17/6/2013 in your account and l can send the funds from any where l want to that's and l will called you on 12/6/2013.
thanks for all
dr,aji” (Dr Aji did not keep this promise)
Make a Promise and then Disappear
As I have reviewed some of the telephone call notes and the emails sent and received, a consistent pattern emerges. She promise by a certain date to send the bank instrument or funds and then when the promised performance date arrives, she cannot be reached. She disappears for a period of time. When she is finally reached, she has an excuse for non-performance and she starts the pattern again – Make another Promise and then Disappear again. This has happened over and over again. Some examples:
- From August 11, 2010 through March 31, 2011 she promised to send a bank instrument or funds on 17 different dates. Each time the promised date arrived, she could not be reached by email or telephone for up to 14 days. She would give excuses and the pattern would repeat.
- When she received on April 14, 2011 the Express mail package I sent with copies of the executed agreements, emails and telephone notes explaining all the broken promises; during a telephone conversation with her that same day she said one of the Bank officers that signs the bank instrument was out of town and would have it sent as soon as he returned. Nothing was sent and between April 19 and May 5, 2011 I placed over 40 telephone calls without response.
- On May 7, 2011 I sent to her an email wherein I questioned that maybe she had lost her financial ability to have a bank instrument issued. She answered me that same day with this email, “pls all what you thinking on wther you guess a concern that developed in your mind that maybe l no longer have the funds in ____ becourse my bank l did not send the mt760 of bg to your bank up til now ,well have a rest of mind be asure that the funds/cash backing your bg is still available even move then the ________ euro , be asure as l said to ____ and you bg you will received. from 100% ,if l can not do it or is not possible then l will tell both and return the money as agreed in my agreement with ,l will not be westten my time or your time for nothing so pls bear with me l will put everthing for this month of may for and l will called ___ on monday morning and l dont know that uptil now he did not received the fund in his account ,l will check it on morning before l called him thanks for the cor-oporation.
- From May 14 through May 26, 2011 she made three more promises to send the bank instrument or funds and again missed the date and could not be reached on the performance date.
- On May 26, 2011 she said she was flying to Germany to have funds transferred from a German Bank no later than May 30, 2011. From May 30 – June 2, 2011 she disappeared again. We sent 3 emails and placed 35 telephone calls. Finally on June 2, 2011 she called me and said she was in Germany working on a complicated projects and to have patience in sending the bank instrument. It was not sent.
- On June 4, 2011 she said she would not leave Germany until she sent funds or the bank instrument to me. Between June 6th and June 11, 2011 we placed over 100 telephone calls and sent 7 emails without a response.
- I could go on and on with the same pattern through 2011, 2012 and 2013 to date.
Final Demand Letter to Return my Upfront Fees
June 22, 2013 a final demand letter was sent for the return of the upfront fees that where wire transferred to the Company. The Company or Dr. Aji did not respond to the Demand Letter or return the requested fees.
I am not the only one she has taken fees, made promises to fund and never met her commitments or promises.
I know of other persons or companies she has done the same thing to. If anyone reading this Warning has had a similar experience with Dr. Aji or the above named Companies, please correspond to the below listed email address.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hasana-Husana-General-Trading-LLC/Dubai-/Hasana-amp-Husana-General-Trading-LLC-Fatimah-T-Aji-Stand-by-letter-of-credit-scam-Dub-1116064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.