Complaint Review: Hasley Canyon Dental

• Reported By: Steve G — Castaic California
Hasley Canyon Dental
29655 The Old Road Castaic, California USA

Hasley Canyon Dental Money Grubbing Corporation Castaic California

This place is a scam. Everytime I go there they try to suck as much money out of my that they can.

I too,(read the other reviews) was taken by the deep cleaning scam. I had my teeth cleaned every six months at my prior dentist. I went for an exam and of course was told that I was about to have serious gum problems if I did not immediately have a deep cleaning. After forking over $160 on top on what my insurance pays, I had the cleaning. Then they tried to sell me a $400 laser treatment. I said no. Then they said I needed to come back every three months for more cleaning (at my expense since insurance only covers every six months.)

I got the call back saying they needed more money because insurance did not pay enough.

If you go here, check out what they bill to your insurance. My insurance was billed for things I never received (like nitrous oxide).

BUYER BEWARE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hasley-Canyon-Dental/Castaic-California-91384/Hasley-Canyon-Dental-Money-Grubbing-Corporation-Castaic-California-1076172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hasley Canyon Dental