Complaint Review: haven behavioral senior care inThorton colo

• Submitted: Wed, November 07, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: wronged employee one of many — arvada Colorado United States of America
haven behavioral senior care inThorton colo
8451 Pearl st thorton colorado 80229 Thorton, Colorado United States of America

haven behavioral senior care inThorton colo fired me unjustly lied to me telling me one reason reporting another told nurses to watch me Thorton, Colorado

I am a former employee who has worked for haven behavioral since it opened in June of 2009 i worked there for 3 years  i have seen medical records  altered by staff to protect haven.   Staff told to do this because state to coming  they must fill the holes in reports, when staff told management they did not work that day management said it didnt matter they must do it.   staff were afraid if they did not do it , they would  b suspended with out pay for insubordination or other threatening overtures.   Three times I was accused of abuse. All three times i was found not guilty and brought back.  If that was true  i would have been reported to  state and in prosecution.  I was not allowed to fill out incident report,   would not listen to my side of story.   Employees work with very violent patients with no beepers  emergency whistles or any way to call for help.  Haven is dangerous to patients and staff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/haven-behavioral-senior-care-inThorton-colo/Thorton-Colorado-80229/haven-behavioral-senior-care-inThorton-colo-fired-me-unjustly-lied-to-me-telling-me-one-965959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on haven behavioral senior care inThorton colo