Complaint Review: Havoline lube express

• Reported By: Beth smith — Roswell Georgia
Havoline lube express
Alpharetta hwy Roswell, Georgia USA

Havoline lube express My first visit and my last visit Roswell Georgia

I received a cop upon in the mail.  I decided to try it out.  I know now why it wasn't busy.  At the end of the oil change, I went to pay my 17.99 and much to my dismay, it was 5.00 more than the coupon.  The guy said it was fore shop fees.  What are shop fees?  Being a lady, I have no sides what a shop fee is.  It was not explained very clearly to me.  I thought why even use a coupon if they will add extra fees on to the Patrice anyway.  They need to save their advertising dollar next time because the hidden cost was bad business as far as I am concerned.  This has never happened before except in this establishment and Orr won't happen again because of the sneaky way of getting more money out of you.  It is all about the principal and integrity of running a business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Havoline-lube-express/Roswell-Georgia-30076/Havoline-lube-express-My-first-visit-and-my-last-visit-Roswell-Georgia-1091649. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Havoline lube express