• Report: #719232

• Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Westlake Village California United States of America
Hawaiian Food Online
6655 W. Sahara Ave. Suite E-102 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Hawaiian Food Online Did not respond to my e mails in which I informed them that a food item I purchased from them was inedible Las Vegas, Nevada

*Author of original report: Rebuttal

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hawaiian Food Online

Hawaiian Food Online refused to answer my several e mails informing them that a food item I had purchased on line from them was inedible.
I asked for a response which would adjudicate the situation either in the form of a refund or a replacement of the item.
Having had no response from them, I believe other consumers should be warned that they do not seem to take responsibility for such unfortunate occurences and being on line makes the consumer more vulnerable to their callous disregard for consumer rights.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2011 08:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hawaiian-Food-Online/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89146/Hawaiian-Food-Online-Did-not-respond-to-my-e-mails-in-which-I-informed-them-that-a-food-719232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hawaiian Food Online

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

This is in reply to Hawaiian Foods Online who responded to my initial complaint as posted in Rip-Off Report.  The allegation that I used the wrong e mail address , hence the company did not receive my e mail is patently false.  If the owner would simply go to the company's own website, under "Contact", the e mail address provided is absolutely the same which I used to initiate my complaint.

Further, when I sent the initial complaint via e mail as provided on their very own website under "Contact" I did not receive any information from the Postmaster of my e mail provider that the e mail could not be sent.  Instead, I received verification that indeed, my e mail had been successfully sent.

As to my not explaining the food product involved, I outlined in great detail the problem with the food item in my e mail.   I do suggest that the owner of this business go to their own website for their company and verify the information afforded their customers.

I also call to the owner's attention, the numerous grammatical and syntax errors in her posting.  It would behoove you to use the English language correctly and with some finesse as you represent your company.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hawaiian Food Online

AUTHOR: Keiko - (United States of America)

The Customer may have sent the communication to the wrong email address if it is the one shown on there report which they have as:
www.orders-at-hawaiianfoodonline.com

the correct address is

www.orders@hawaiianfoodonline.com

Also the Customer does not state in the complaint what type of food or shipping method they had chosen..

We sell perishable products along with dry items so the shipping method would need to be correct. Please answer these questions.. We have served the Las Vegas Valley since 1991 and the internet since 2007

Mahalo Nui Loa