Complaint Review: hawkins transmission parts

• Updated: Tue, April 02, 2013

• Reported By: sheryl brady — lake wales Florida
hawkins transmission parts

hawkins transmission parts ARI Industries thieves internet

Last April I contacted this web site about a part for my car. I was told they did not carry the part, but knew where and how to get it. I ordered the part and had to send a money order through money gram, as  I did not have available funds on card. Sent money to Laura Hawkins, as I was told to do.

I sent $224 and waited 3 days. The part was wrong. I called to say it was wrong and was told I could return it. I went ahead and ordered what they said would be the right part, this time on my debit card, $126. Wait week and a half, still wrong part.

By now its May, I decided to just go ahead to the dealer and get correct part,$345. I went to the post office and returned both of the wrong parts. Now one year later. after emails and attempted phone calls, still no refund. I thought they went out of business. They are not answering my calls or responding to my emails. If there is anyone that can tell me what I  can do next, please help. Please be very cautious of this company, There is something very weird about this company. No matter what time I call no one answers the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 10:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hawkins-transmission-parts/internet/hawkins-transmission-parts-ARI-Industries-thieves-internet-1040211. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hawkins transmission parts