Complaint Review: hayes realty

• Updated: Thu, October 10, 2013

• Reported By: rere — new york New York
hayes realty
4368 Dressler Rd NW canton, Ohio USA

hayes realty mehgan mcdonald not fit to be a property manager canton Ohio

*Author of original report: shady realty company

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Another unhappy M McDonald client

*Author of original report: slander?

*Author of original report: just the facts

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: ask the judge

I hired mehgan as my property manager in November 2012 and she did not do a good job of managing my property. the house was furnished and she insisted that we do a   clean out in order to rent it out. I reluctantly agreed to this and was specific in what items were to be left in the house. she stole the new deepfreeze, fireplace, 7 air conditioner, fans and tools. she had the only keys to the property and the doors were always locked so she suggested in court that there may have been a break in. it  was her responsibility to care for my property as if it was hers,right? not fit to be a property manager at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2013 06:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hayes-realty/canton-Ohio-44718/hayes-realty-mehgan-mcdonald-not-fit-to-be-a-property-manager-canton-Ohio-1091054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hayes realty

shady realty company

AUTHOR: rere - ()

i see that another out of state property owner has the same complaint that i have about  mehgan mcdonald. i would have thought that she would change her ways by now. i guess not. i just want to add that the owner of hayes realty called me a couple of days before the court date to try to make a settlement with me . i refused. if nothing i just want to expose sloppy mehgan mcdonald. as a realtor there are rules one has to abide to. im sure she is breaking a few of them. im not worried though cause nothing lasts forever.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Another unhappy M McDonald client

AUTHOR: landlord1990 - ()

This is Kathy. Ms. McDonald was my property manage from about 7/13 to 9/14. Meghan McDonald lied to me many times, mis-managed 3 move outs, never did get off her duff to do an eviction, incorrectly stated Ohio landlord law several times & cost me THOUSANDS OF $$ due to her lazy, unprofessional attitude & actions (or lack of action). I have kept all of the emails, made copies of her file notes & I dare her to say I'm lying. Her lying & lack of any action required me to step in from Florida & manage the property mess that she made. When I insisted that she give me answers to specific questions & when I did not allow her to deflect or ignor the questions, instead of answering the questions, she told me to find another firm to manage my properties. Not find another person, no, she tried to remove me & my 9 leases from HAYES. What a liar!! She shouldn't be allowed to manage a dollhouse.

slander?

AUTHOR: rere - ()

Definition of slander (n)

• slan·der
  • [ slándər ]
  1. saying of something false and damaging: the act or offense of saying something false or malicious that damages somebody's reputation
  2. false and damaging statement: a false and malicious statement that damages somebody's reputation
  3. utter slander against somebody: to make a false and malicious oral statement about somebody

just the facts

AUTHOR: rere - ()

just because i could not prove my case in court against an attorney does not mean the defendant didnt do anything wrong. meghan mcdonald had the only set of keys to the property and the property was always locked. she admitted to me in email that she made a mistake moving the fire place thay was supposed to be left in the house. she lied in court when she said never saw certain items. the realty company that she works for call me to make a settlement on her behalf about 2 weeks before the trial but i declined.if thats not an admission of guilt i dont know what is. whoever she gave the keys to stole the items and that means she is responsible for the safe keeping of my property.wether im disgruntal, vengeful or angry which i have a right to be, does not change the fact that mehgan mcdonald stole from me and then she dumped me as a client. not fit to be a realtor or work in property management.

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

ask the judge

AUTHOR: Property Manager - ()

This person tried to get a court of law to listen to this accusation. The judge found for me, not this disgruntled owner. However, because she didn't win, she has posted this slander. We have over 700 very happy rentals and owners that would not agree with her. If you have any questions, please contact me.