Complaint Review: Hayes Staffing Solutions

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Jason — Highland Illinois
Hayes Staffing Solutions
Houston, Texas USA

Hayes Staffing Solutions Scam, No Communication, Will Not Refund Money Houston Texas

Hired Hayes Staffing Solutions 3 months ago.  After initial outstanding communication prior to making payment I decided to hire them.  After making payment I did not hear from them for a week and that was only because I reached out to them.  Since then, it has taken a week at minumum to get any kind of response from them and when I do get a response it is to tall me that they had personal business to deal with and could not reply.  They have told me numerous times that they would call to give me an update and I have not once gotten a call.  I have called them numerous times only to get voicemail and after leaving messages for them to return my calls they have gone ignored.  I have since asked for a refund of my money and now all communication has ceased and they will not even reply to e-mails anymore to give me anymore excuses.  Maybe they ran out.  Either way, this is nothing but a scam artist who will take your money and then do nothing for you in return but give you the run around until they get tired of hearing from you and then they will just stop communication altogether.  Absolutely a scam and fraud and should be imprisoned for their actions!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hayes-Staffing-Solutions/Houston-Texas-77011/Hayes-Staffing-Solutions-Scam-No-Communication-Will-Not-Refund-Money-Houston-Texas-1073870. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hayes Staffing Solutions