Complaint Review: Haynes Furniture

• Updated: Fri, February 07, 2014

• Reported By: awfulservicewasted2k! — Virginia Beach Virginia
Haynes Furniture
5324 Virginia Beach Blvd Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

Haynes Furniture Horrible couch they say meets manufacturer standards Virginia Beach Virginia

I purchased a piece of furniture from Haynes 7 months ago.  It is a 2 piece reclining couch with massagers in one section of the couch.  We have had service repair out 3 times for the electrical which is still malfunctioning.  When you sit on it or lay on it you can feel the wood frame!  Even my children!  And I am only 125 pounds.  The padding should not have degraded this much after just 7 months!!!!  They actually told it to stuff it ourselves!!!!!!  The recliners dont go back the way they should, you have to pull up on the handle and grab underneath to get them to pop out.  And when you recline there is a huge gap under your lumbar so NO lumbar support at all!  If the couch has degraded this much in just 7 months what is it going to be like in 5 years!?!?!  I was told that there is nothing they can do and case is closed.  I fell like we just wasted over 2k of our hard earned money.  This was a major purchase for our family.  And I feel so helpless!  Like Ive been robbed!  How can that possibly meet anyone's standards!?!?!  Im so frustrated and at a loss.  I hope this makes a difference.  Please do not purchase from them!!!  They have been so horrible to work with!

Also this was not the first couch we picked out.  The first one was set to be delivered on a Saturday at 2, we gave away our older couch awaiting the new one.  After many calls and excuses ALL day (truck broke down, running behind) we were told at 9pm that our couch wasn't on the truck and not even in the warehouse!  It would be 2 weeks without a couch!  So we went and picked this one out and kind of settled because it was one that was in the warehouse.  And its been problems ever since.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2014 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Haynes-Furniture/Virginia-Beach-Virginia-23462/Haynes-Furniture-Horrible-couch-they-say-meets-manufacturer-standards-Virginia-Beach-Virg-1121794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Haynes Furniture