Complaint Review: Hayward Toyota Scion

• Updated: Wed, June 12, 2013

• Reported By: Kimberly Nash — California
Hayward Toyota Scion
24773 Mission Blvd Hayward, California USA

Hayward Toyota Scion Toyota Servicing in Hayward is a ripoff especially if you're dealing with Stephen Kemala Hayward California

I took my Lexus truck to Toyota for the sensors lights to be fixed.  Stephen Kamala was the Service Advisor.  He informed me that he ran a diagnostics and drove the car and the problem is there's dirt or dust something caught in the sensor and to fix the problem it will be a couple hundred dollars.  I agreed to let Toyota fix the car, I paid the money and in two days the sensor lights popped back on so I called Stephen again andhe suggested that I bring the car back.  I brought the car back in November 2012 for the sensor lights and this time he ran a diagnostic and test drove the car and the sensor was brokern.  Per Stephen it was imperative that the sensor gets fixed and for 700.00 he can get it done so I said okay.  I picked up the car and in a couple days the sensor lights popped back on and this time now my car is making a winding noise, so I called Stephen back and he suggested i bring the car in.  This time the guy tells me he ran a diagnostic and drove the car and came to find out the sensor was defectve and although he won't charge me for the sensor but he has to charge me for the labor.  Which makes no sense!  I refused to pay for the labor so then he caled me back and said he did another diagnostic test drove the car and it's not the sensor it's actually something that has to do with a wiring and we have to pay for the labor as wll as the item to be fixed.  This guy is a liar and should be fired!  There's more details but I'm not at liberty to discuss the details as I will be seeing Hayward Toyota and Stephen in court. I've posted this because I have a feeling I'm not the only victim that has been defrauded  by this service advisor that represnts Hayward Toyota.

Please contact me at (((REDACTED))) so that I can get you in contact with my attorney...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2013 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Hayward-Toyota-Scion/Hayward-California-94544/Hayward-Toyota-Scion-Toyota-Servicing-in-Hayward-is-a-ripoff-especially-if-youre-dealin-1058598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Hayward Toyota Scion