Complaint Review: HBOAuto.com

• Reported By: AutoAuctionGuys — Orlando Florida
HBOAuto.com
11479 florence vista blvd Orlando, Florida USA

HBOAuto.com Liar - Scam - Fraud - Cheat - Steal Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: Paul Travers - HBO Auto - Auto Auction Guy Been Sued for Taking Customer Money and Not Delivering Vehicle!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF. EVERYTHING you are reading is LIES by ONE con man, Mark Daniel Adamczyk THE BLACKMAILER! Do NOT let him get away with it! CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF!

*Author of original report: THE PROBLEM IS PAUL TRAVERS IS NOT A DEALER HE IS SPREADING LIES AND SPAMS CRAIGSLIST

*Consumer Suggestion: So what exactly is the issue??

HBO Auto website lists 6948 Venture Circle Orlando FL as the physical address. However, this was fraud to get a dealership by Paul Travers. This is to a body shop if you google it or drive by belonging to Juan. If you want to know where HBOAuto.com is located or AutoAuctionGuys.com it is at the home of Paul Travers. He works out of his house for 7 years. He scrounges by with $500 deals here and there. He drive a Saab that cost $750 and a motorcycle that I believe he parks in his garage because it is stolen. He is not an American Citizen - he is here illegaly I believe. This dealership he scammed his way into two guys that trust him, but if it is anything like he drives Paul is Crazy and will ruin his relationship with them, just like he ruins his relationship with his entire family and even his Children. Paul is over 50 years old and has two children he never sees. I doubt he is paying Child Support probably why he ran from Canada. [continued below]....

..... The bottom line is Paul is not a car dealer.

YOU HAVE TO PAY MONEY BEFORE SEEING OR BUYING A CAR FROM PAUL! I would steer very clear of this process. I wouldn't trust Paul with my money and no car. PERIOD.

CHeck Auto Auction Orlando - Google it for a better company and allows you to actually meet at a dealership not a home office and can float deals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2013 09:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HBOAutocom-/Orlando-Florida-32811/HBOAutocom-Liar-Scam-Fraud-Cheat-Steal-Orlando-Florida-1049495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HBOAuto.com

AUTHOR: SEO in Orlando - ()

NEED WE SAY MORE?

EVERYTHING negative you see is by ONE EX EMPLOYEE THIEF, KNOWN scam artist Mark Daniel A****, BLACKMAILER. CHECK ME OUT YOUR SELF. 7 YEARS & ONLY THIS LAST MONTH SLANDER BY HIM SHOWING UP!

I say to everyone, CHECK ME OUT FOR YOURSELF because all of this SLANDER is being done by ONE EX EMPLOYEE and is an KNOWN con man and THEIF being investigated by the Orange County Deputy Sheriff's office for INTERNET SCAMS and when I found out, I FIRED HIM.  He blackmailed me for money which I have the cancelled checks to prove it and I just wanted him to go away but he is like a bad rash and kept coming back for more and when I stopped paying him, he started this internet slander campaign.

AFTER 7 YEARS IN BUSINESS THE ONLY BAD REVIEWS ARE BY THIS FOOL AND EVERYTHING YOU READ ANYWHERE IS NEW, STARTING IN MID APRIL SO YOU GOTTA KNOW THIS IS JUST SLANDER BY THIS ONE PUNK.  Call me, ask me ANYTHING.  I am NOT a dealer, I an auto auction broker and I am a one-man show and I have my dealer license at a body shop ALL TO SAVE YOU MONEY....NOBODY and I mean NOBODY can compete with me and this Mark guy TRIED to copy me using one of MY DOMAINS that he stole from me to TRY AND SCAM YOU using my 7 years of building an HONEST SAFE WAY TO BUY A CAR but he is using it to RIP YOU OFF.  I say CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF.... I just hope God will forgive this RAT THIEF for TRYING to rip you off and for slandering me the way he has.  CHECK ME OUT FOR YOUR SELF!

USE YOUR COMMAN SENSE....All these years in business and NOT ONE NEGATIVE comment until this last month AND ALL DONE BY ONE GUY.  I WILL SAY IT AGAIN....CHECK ME OUT FOR YOURSELF as MANY of you have been doing and calling me, emailing me your support...THANKS to all of you for your continued support.  May God forgive this low life fool that thinks everyone out there is an idiot and would believe the crock of lies he spews out.

I know everyone will do their due diligence and check me out and I can show 7 YEARS of having my Auction Access card and have been in fine standing all these years. The truth is this guy has been scamming people for years and tried it with me and I am FIGHTING BACK and he is TRYING to hurt me. Thanks to everyone that has called and emailed me their support.

AUTHOR: AutoAuctionGuys - ()

HE IS A CRAIGSLIST SPAMMER - NOT A DEALER - WORKS OUT OF HIS HOME. IF YOU ARE COMFORTABLE WITH THAT - BE MY GUEST!

#4 Consumer Suggestion

So what exactly is the issue??

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

When ever a customer has a bad experience it is regretable. However, other then your beliefs, what has the gentlman in question done? Did he charge you a large sum of money to see a car. In some states that is a common practice.

This is a site to report ripoffs, not what you think MIGHT be the truth. SO can you respond with what the situation is without your personal observations that may or may not be slanderous.