Complaint Review: hc processing Center

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Kandy — DuQuoin Illinois United States of America
hc processing Center
PO Box 1309 Lowell, Arkansas United States of America

hc processing Center TheHelp Card I bought a bed many years ago for $ 2,500 an I was told I would get 6 months of free intrest an it was taken away because they said my first payment was late an it was't even due. Lowell, Arkansas

I bought A bed about 4 years ago an i'am still paying on it I was told i would get 6 months of free intrest so I was happy I started paying$76.00 right away so I could get the bed payed off when there was no intrest so I did this an my first payment was due on the 5th so I sent the payment an it got there at the end of the month before it was due so the said that they did'nt count that as A payment because it went on the month before I said will that was my first payment it was just early they still took away my 6 months of free intrest an it's been down hill from there I get get fee for this A fee for that at this rate I will never get the bed payed of I have sent stuff to the bbb to get help I was told they had done nothing wrong just keep making my payment an that it would be okay. Will I just feel like they are doing this to alot of people an getting away with it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2013 08:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hc-processing-Center/Lowell-Arkansas-72745/hc-processing-Center-TheHelp-Card-I-bought-a-bed-many-years-ago-for-2500-an-I-was-told-999518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hc processing Center