Complaint Review: HC PROCESSING CENTER

• Updated: Fri, August 30, 2013

• Reported By: tinalat — Arizona
HC PROCESSING CENTER
PO box 829 Springdale, , Arkansas USA

HC PROCESSING CENTER HC CREDIT.COM, DENTA-MED, INC, HEALTH CARD, HELP CARD THESE ARE CRIMINALS WHO RECEIVE YOUR EARLY PAYMENTS BUT REPORT YOU "PAST DUE" Springdale, Arkansas

I always pay my bills ahead of time. During the month of August, I received several "blue letters" informing me that I was past due. After 6 phone calls to the company, they kept insisting I was past due. (Even the owner of the company that I am doing business called and gave evidence that I have paid on time and before the due date). Then I got another letter informing me I am past due.

They demanded I send them faxes of all my transactions with them, including bank statements. I asked if I would be re-imbursed for the costs I incurred sending the faxes. The answer: We don't reimburse anyone for anything. I asked specifically if it were proven that the mistake was on their end, would I be re-imbursed. Their answer: "We don't reimburse anyone for anything."

A warning: DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HC CREDIT OR ITS PROCESSING CENTER!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2013 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-PROCESSING-CENTER/-Springdale-Arkansas-72765/HC-PROCESSING-CENTER-HC-CREDITCOM-DENTA-MED-INC-HEALTH-CARD-HELP-CARD-THESE-ARE-CRIM-1080425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC PROCESSING CENTER