Complaint Review: HC Processing Center

• Submitted: Fri, August 31, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, October 15, 2007

• Reported By:Monroe New York
HC Processing Center
P.O. Box 829 Springdale, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-9353368 ext. 47
  • Web:
  • Category: Bed & Bath

HC Processing Center Credit approved account on hold Springdale Arizona

*Consumer Comment: I DONT THINK THEY ARE A SCAM

I got a letter from HC Processing center that reads as follows.

Congratulations! your application for credit submitted through Tri-State Bedding INc was approved, with a credit line to help meet your financial needs. However, because we have not received the original application, the account is on "Hold" and we cannot accept any charges at this time.

contact Tri-State Bedding Inc today, or call our customer service department at 800-935-3368 ext. 475 if we can be of further assistance.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please give this matter your prompt attention. If the application is not received within 60 days of the date an account is opened the account will be closed and you may be required to requalify (complete a new application and go through the credit process again) to open an account with u.

Sincerely

Customer Service Department.

end of letter.

Now, I don't remember signing up for such a thing, the only thing that comes to mind is that I bought a new craftsmatic adjustable bed and I was told that I can pay monthly. but I don't remember anything with TriState bedding (that's not the name of the company I bought the bed from, as far as I remember).

I got this letter and was afraid that it's a scam, so I typed in my web brower, HP processing center and your website came up. I didn't want to call the processing center before I'm sure that this is a legitimate letter.

Thank You for taking the time to read this and I hope you get back to me quickly.

Malke
Monroe, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2007 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-Processing-Center/Springdale-Arizona-72765/HC-Processing-Center-Credit-approved-account-on-hold-Springdale-Arizona-271656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC Processing Center

I DONT THINK THEY ARE A SCAM

AUTHOR: Angela - (U.S.A.)

I had bought a Sleep Number bed and all of my payments are made directly to HC Processing. They are not scamming you it's just the company that has paid off your bed for you and you are now making the payments to them. It is like when you have to pay back the bank when you buy a house or car. No scam, just make your payments and ENJOY your bed.