• Report: #420530

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:Taylors South Carolina
HC Processing
PO Box 1309 Lowell, Arkansas U.S.A.

HC Processing, HC Processing should be investigated for their lending practices, which are criminal and sinful. HC stands for Horrible Company! Lowell Arkansas

I ordered and received a Craftmatic bed for my elderly mother. The company made it affordable at $59 a month. But after paying HC Processing for 2 years (more than $1,400), she still owed HC Processing more than the original price of the bed. I was making her payments for her out of her Social Security check, which is the only income and property she has.

I was not told what I was agreeing to and when I got wise, I transferred the full amount of the balance due to a credit card. She then got a bill for the daily interest she owed since paying off the balance. I asked the company to please forgive that debt as they'd already gotten more of her money than they should have. After refusing and telling me she wasn't going to argue with me, the representative began arguing with me. I hung up and found this website.

I saw a national news story last year about the unethical practices of Craftmatic salespeople in scaring the elderly into buying their beds. That didn't happen with me, but I'm going to contact that news outlet and advise them to do a follow up story on Craftmatic's finance company, HC Processing. Warning: Don't ever, ever do business with either company.

"If he has exacted usury or taken increase -- Shall he then live? He shall not live! If he has done any of these abominations, He shall surely die; His blood shall be upon him." (Ezekiel 18:13)

How do these people sleep at night?

Taylors, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HC-Processing/Lowell-Arkansas-72745/HC-Processing-HC-Processing-should-be-investigated-for-their-lending-practices-which-are-420530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HC Processing