Complaint Review: HCA Power

• Reported By: KK — las vegas Nevada
HCA Power
4939 W Ray Rd suite 4374 Chandler, Arizona USA

HCA Power Charged me for DVD's that I NEVER ordered Chandler Arizona

Please help me! these people offered me a weight loss item that I ordered along with one bottle of a digestive health item. But then they started sending me DVD's that I never ordered and charged my credit card.

I called them and the rude customer service person that answers the phone time and time again is telling me I consented to the dvd items and I did not and then hangs up the phone on me.

They will not allow for returns and refunds. Please stop this ripoff and help me get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-Power/Chandler-Arizona-85226/HCA-Power-Charged-me-for-DVDs-that-I-NEVER-ordered-Chandler-Arizona-1141372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA Power