Complaint Review: HCA Power

• Reported By: SueB — Florence South Carolina
HCA Power
4939 W Ray Rd Suite 4 374 Chandler , Arizona USA

HCA Power RUN as fast as you can from this outfit!!!!!! Chandler Arizona

These folks have the art of the scam down pat. Their sales rep (who said his name was Jack) really sold the product. When I told him I wanted to let my doctor look at it first, he told me that that was why they had the 2 week trial. He also told me I could cancel at any time ( this also applied to the excercise DVDs ).  (Of course the two weeks started at the time the order was placed - did not leave a lot of time for doctor approval, or even trial)

Yeah, that sounded good. But... when I called to cancel, that was another story. I originally called just to cancel the DVDs. The girl I talked to was very rude, said I couldn't cancel until my 90 day trial was over, and hung up on me. I tried to call back numerous times, but was hung up on every time. That left me no recourse but to contact my credit card company to stop any further charges, but they had already been made.

I did get the products, ant the packing slip said that I would need an RMA to return the product. When I called to get this, "Joe" told me that they only accepted returns if the warehouse sent out the wrong merchandise. He also told me that they would not cancel an account until after the second shipment, which is far from the promise of "cancel at ANY time" made by Jack at the time of purchase. At this point, Joe did the same thing the first girl did, he got very rude and hung up on me (This must be a part of their customer service training).

Do not do business with this outfit, you will lose. Do not trust them, they will lie. Stay as far away from these folks as you can.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 01:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-Power/Chandler-Arizona-85226/HCA-Power-RUN-as-fast-as-you-can-from-this-outfit-Chandler-Arizona-1141127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA Power