Complaint Review: HCA POWER

• Updated: Thu, April 03, 2014

• Reported By: Karen Hardt — Lincoln Nebraska
HCA POWER
4939 W RAY RD SUITE 4374 CHANDLER, Nebraska USA

HCA POWER received produce, tried to return, told that I could not return even though the packing list suggests that you can return with RMA number CHANDLER ARIZONA

I received the product(s).  The packing list..states that "All returns require a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.  Please call the customer service number on your Order Confirmation Email for returns."

I called the Company and was told that I could not return the merchandise, nor could I get a refund.  I was told that the return policy is only if the wrong product was shipped by the company.

What a rip-off.  The note on the packing list is totally in error and misleading.  I want my money returned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-POWER/CHANDLER-Nebraska-68226/HCA-POWER-received-produce-tried-to-return-told-that-I-could-not-return-even-though-the-1135729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA POWER