Complaint Review: HCA POWER

• Reported By: Baba — Darien Illinois
HCA POWER
251 w. Central Avenue #109 Springboro, Ohio USA

HCA POWER COMPANY THAT IS NOT HONEST BUT LIERS Springboro Ohio

HCA Power customer care 888-294-4134, very nasty people. I talked to Taanic rep. #385 ordered their product over the phone. I was specifically told I was being given a free trial of their product, and all I had to pay was shipping. Fine, I agreed. I was told I would be charged the full $79.99 for the next 2 months unless I called within the first 15 days of the order date, fine with me. I was told they would pay me for every pound I lost if I did their 90-day-challenge. I was told again, in this challenge - there is nothing mandatory and I could cancel anytime without a problem if I did not like or see results with their product. Upon calling today within the first 15 days, I was told a different story: That I must be charged first for the folloiwng 2 months and then I can cancel if I am not satisfied. I said, "that is not what you told me, and that is not the agreement. When I said I wanted to talk to the manager because I was never told of those, and that I specifically asked the following questions: Will I be charge anything beside the shipping cost? Replied: No. Can I cancel anytime? Replied: Yes, anytime after today. Is there any obligation to pay for more products with what am agreeing to receive? Replied: No.

Two reps on the phone rudely hunged up on me. I also have reported this matter to the Illinois and Ohio States Atorney General Office, The Better Busines Bureau and some other consumer complaint agencies.

Baba.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2014 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCA-POWER/Springboro-Ohio-45066/HCA-POWER-COMPANY-THAT-IS-NOT-HONEST-BUT-LIERS-Springboro-Ohio-1136357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCA POWER