Complaint Review: HCAMAX

• Updated: Sun, May 04, 2014

• Reported By: Donna — Apple Grove West Virginia
HCAMAX
14603 East Moncrieff Place, unit 100 Aurora, Colorado USA

HCAMAX support@maxhca.com I ordered a FREE 30day trial plus shipping and handling. I did not okay any other shipment or join any club. they took 89 dollars out of my account and sent me one more 30 day supply that I did not order. Now I cannot find them on the internet. Aurora Colorado

I saw a report on Dr Oz that said Carcinia Camogia is good for helping lose weight. so when I saw a chance to try a free months supply for just shipping and handling, I thought this would be a good day to try it. They also charged me the rush shipping which I had marked no on. there were no warnings about a club or future shipments. I also have not recieved a bill or a statement of owing anything just a statement that a bottle was shipped to me. I had to hunt to find out what the withdraw of almost 90 dollars was from my account. I think this is underhanded and wrong. the e-mail given does not exist. I think this is a big fraud and hope noone else gets caught on it.Something needs to be done about this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2014 05:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCAMAX/Aurora-Colorado-80011/HCAMAX-supportmaxhcacom-I-ordered-a-FREE-30day-trial-plus-shipping-and-handling-I-did-1144033. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCAMAX