Complaint Review: hccost

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: dave — westerlo New York
1312 Kings Hwy brooklyn, Select State/Province USA

hccost 30 days....3 absolute lies....still no fridge brooklyn new york

I ordered a refridgerator on january 28th, with an estimated delivery of feb 2nd, to be brought to the room of my choice. I was originally told snow was the delivery issue, then it was with a different shipping company, then when thy actually supposedly found my fridge i was told it would be delivered the next day, but would be dropped at the end of my driveway (400 lbs), and hccost would give me $150 credit for the inconvenience. It is now the 20th of feb. they just told me that my fridge is in my town as of today for the 4th time,

however they wont give me the $150 credit because they have to pay to bring fridge into my home and dont know when they can actually deliver it. I told them to cancel my order, and asked when i would be refunded, i was told i had to wait till they got the fridge back to their warehouse. then the manger told me that if I write any kind of a bad review on amazon he wont refund me any money at all. I have filed with amazon and my bank for a refund. AVOID BUYING FROM HCCOST AT ALL COSTS...... YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO. In case its too late their phone number that they try to hide very well is  347-350-2046.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hccost/brooklyn-Select-StateProvince-11229/hccost-30-days3-absolute-liesstill-no-fridge-brooklyn-new-york-1125030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hccost