Complaint Review: HCTRA, TX Tag, Linbarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP.

• Submitted: Tue, August 26, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, August 26, 2014

• Reported By: James8Ball — Houston Texas
HCTRA, TX Tag, Linbarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP.
4828 Loop central Dr.suite 500 Houston, Texas USA

HCTRA, TX Tag, Linbarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP. Honest Mistake costs over $700.00 with no fisical damage. Houston Texas

I'm in the same boat, I apperently had lapsed my TXTag account due to the cnacelation of my bank card with Case's Target fraud issue and HCTRA tried to chage the axxount and it returned it as nonpayment. so after paying TXTag all fees and reinstating my tag I had no comunication from anyone until I received a court summins a few months later. after going through all three venues I am not given any options I either pay the full fee or go to court.

right now I'm leery of this due to never having delt with any of this before. other than a number of traffic accidents I've never even had so much as a parking ticket, and this is being held as a administrative trial. I just honestly am stressed out I have read numerous reports reguarding this and all seem to be the same people have had to just grit down and take it. This realy wouldn't have been so bad if at first TX Tag   had somehow contacted me (not as though they dont have my phone or email on file) and said hey this guy is on a automaticly paid account and its not working he probibly doesnt know this is happening (we all get busy  Yes No excuse) but I just feel there should be some flag sent out some type of alert before it gets to hey you now have violations due to your account going inactive because of this.

anybody got some ideas or tips I'd like to hear them. And Thank You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2014 03:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HCTRA-TX-Tag-Linbarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP/Houston-Texas-77081/HCTRA-TX-Tag-Linbarger-Goggan-Blair-Sampson-LLP-Honest-Mistake-costs-over-70000-wi-1172497. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HCTRA, TX Tag, Linbarger Goggan Blair & Sampson LLP.