• Report: #1161904

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: wsmith28570 — Newport North Carolina
HD Projector world
11121 Horseshoe Way, #133 Richmond, British Columbia Canada

HD Projector world Haven't fulfilled my order correctly yet. Richmond British Columbia

I ordered a projector from this company in early May for my granddaughter's birthday. They promised to ship it the next day. A week later I had received no shipping info, so I contacted the company. They gave me a tracking number and I contacted Fed Ex and they had no record of the shipment. I contacted the company again and they were to ship it next day. Well I didn't receive it in time for my granddaughters birthday. After finally receiving the projector with dvd player, it wouldn't play region 1 dvd's. I again contacted the company and was told to return the projector. They told me they would refund my shipping charges, which as of today July 14, 2014 I have not received. After they finally acknowledged they had receive the returned projector (I had to provide a USPS tracking number for them to even check if they had received the projected), they contacted me a few days and said some part had to be replaced. They then offered my an exchange for an update projector without dvd player. I agreed because at this time I was not sure about their dvd players working in the USA. It is now July 14, 2014 and I still have not received my replacement projector. You can bet that I will never again place an order with this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 12:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/HD-Projector-world/Richmond-British-Columbia-V7A-5G7/HD-Projector-world-Havent-fulfilled-my-order-correctly-yet-Richmond-British-Columbia-1161904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on HD Projector world