Complaint Review: hdprojectorworld

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Tom — New Canaan Connecticut
hdprojectorworld
11121 Horseshoe Way #113 Richmond, British Columbia Canada

hdprojectorworld Oxygenergy Electronics Inc Do Not Do Business with Hdprojectorworld Richmond BC

I purchased a projector from this company on June 30, 2014.  I contacted them on July 2nd about shipping.  I was told it was shipping that day.  On July 6th I contacted them again about my order and was told that they would upgrade the shipping on my order that I had been told already shipped.  On July 7th I demanded a tracking number.  On July 8th I was provided a tracking number.  On July 10th I contacted them that the order still hadn't shipped and I was told that if there update by the 14th that they would upgrade the shipping on a product that supposedly already shipped.  I cancelled the order on the 13th as I was tired of being lied to.  The about us page on their site says they ship within 2-3 days.  Ha!  It's not worth doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/hdprojectorworld/Richmond-British-Columbia-V7A-5G7/hdprojectorworld-Oxygenergy-Electronics-Inc-Do-Not-Do-Business-with-Hdprojectorworld-Rich-1161810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on hdprojectorworld